Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cheers'n'Beers

i had this big looong post typed up about Kamiji Yusuke Monogatari since i actually watched the whole thing. i had only skimmed through it a couple times when it aired in March. but that will have to wait and be backdated. there is a fairly sad part about Yusuke and his first pitcher. (oh, they trained to The Blue Hearts).

instead i will post my favorite thing. getting my Blythe's Drunk. fuck tea party, let's have a beer party. too bad you can't see, but one of those is a tiny bottle of Colt 45.

i guess it's not very known that i'm into B's.
when i was a little kid the only girly things i was into was my little pony and popples. my favorite stuffed toys were Little Foot from the land before time and
my pet monster which i had two of cause my dog pissed on one and i cried about it.
i had dinosaur bed sheets and collected fossils. i was into ninja tutrtles, marvel, bucky o'hare. i loved playing baseball and soccer. catching frogs and snakes. i always had hair shorter than my shoulders and even though i have this annoying love of pink, i always have alot of bruises. basically i'm a tomboy. so it's weird that now that im grown up, i play with Blythes and dress them in very girly clothes.

Currently Bumpin' - THE BAWDIES - emotion potion

No comments: